Introduce yourself and teach students all about the role of the school counselor with this engaging lesson! Edit and customize the resources so that students and stakeholders get to know you and the critical services that you offer!
✅ Editable, digital for Google Slides™, PowerPoint, and printable resources are all included!
✨ THE DIGITAL FOR GOOGLE SLIDES™ PRESENTATION:
- Teaches students about the variety of services that school counselors offer, confidentiality, and how the school counselor is there to help them
- Edit the “Meet Your School Counselor” and “My School Counselor’s Favorites” pages to teach students all about you
- Choose the race and gender of the clipart counselor AND between one or two counselors to customize the lesson to you and your counseling department
- Interactive drag-and-drop and fillable text box activities are included
✨ THE POWERPOINT & PRINTABLE RESOURCES INCLUDE…
- The same presentation as the Google Slides™ version, but in PowerPoint format, and without the interactive pieces
- An editable flyer in full color and black/white to introduce yourself and educate your school community about your role
- Editable posters about the role of the school counselor – add your name(s), and display them in your space
- 12 discussion cards in full color and black/white about the role of the school counselor
- An English only and an English/Spanish coloring/activity book. Choose the language, and gender/number of counselors to customize it to your department!
- Assorted worksheets and coloring pages