Introduce yourself and teach students all about the role of the school psychologist with this engaging lesson! Edit and customize the resources so that students and stakeholders get to know you and the critical services that you offer!
✅ Editable, digital for Google Slides™, PowerPoint, and printable resources are all included!
✨ THE DIGITAL FOR GOOGLE SLIDES™ PRESENTATION:
- Teaches students about the variety of services that school psychologists offer, confidentiality, and how the school psychologist is there to help them
- Edit the “Meet Your School Psychologist” and “My School Psychologist’s Favorites” pages to teach students all about you
- Choose the race and gender of the clipart school psychologist to customize the lesson to you
- Interactive drag-and-drop and fillable text box activities are included
✨ THE POWERPOINT & PRINTABLE RESOURCES INCLUDE…
- The same presentation as the Google Slides™ version, but in PowerPoint format, and without the interactive pieces
- An editable flyer in full color and black/white to introduce yourself and educate your school community about your role
- Editable poster about the role of the school psychologist – add your name, and display it in your space
- 12 discussion cards in full color and black/white about the role of the school psychologist
- An English/Spanish coloring/activity book
- Assorted worksheets and coloring pages
There are no reviews yet.