This Grief & Loss Journal helps children understand, process, and heal from the loss of a loved one. It is perfect for both in-person and digital learning with a digital for Google Slides™ and printable version included.
⭐ THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
✅ A digital for Google Slides™ interactive version of the journal with drag-and-drop activities and fillable text boxes
✅ A printable version of the journal with full color and black/white both included
✅ Children learn:
- What is grief?
- How does grief look and feel in our bodies, minds, and spirit?
- How to express their feelings and needs
- The 5 Stages of Grief (adapted from Kubler-Ross for children)
- How to make a memory jar and memory box to remember our loved one
- 9 coping strategies for grief and loss
- How to “let go” of painful, sad feelings and memories
✂️ NOTE: Younger children who cannot read/type yet could use this journal with support from a grown-up.