These Valentine’s Day Kindness Notes are the perfect way to boost morale and spread joy in your classroom or school! Students, teachers, and parents can send them to each other to spread kindness and love among your school community.
❤️ THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
✅ Both printable and digital for Google Slides™ formats
✅ 3 adorable themes: cactus, llama, and robot!
✅ 3 sizes: full page, half page, quarter page
✅ Full color and black/white
❤️ There are infinite possibilities for how to use these materials, but here are some ideas for you:
- As part of a classroom lesson on kindness, giving, and compassion during the Valentine’s Day season
- As a school-wide kindness initiative
- As a way to spread kindness and love during distance learning
- In the teacher’s lounge, at a faculty Valentine’s Day party, or at a faculty meeting as a teacher morale boost
- Outside of a teacher, counselor, or administrator’s office door for teachers and students to grab and send to each other
- For parents to purchase for their child for a school fundraiser
- Display them on a bulletin board or in the hallway!